Pebble Steel Smartwatch Black Matte
- Read email, texts, incoming calls, calendars and access your favorite apps on your wrist
- Includes Pebble timeline, a chronological display of calendar and notifications
- Control your music right from your wrist with iTunes, Spotify, Pandora and more
- Discover thousands of apps and watch faces to customize Pebble Steel to fit your life
- Rechargeable battery lasts 5-7 days on a single charge; Waterproof up to 5 ATM (approx. 165 feet) Please reboot the phone to fix any bug issues. Please make sure the phone is updated.
- Crafted from marine-grade stainless-steel and Corning Gorilla Glass; Ships with black genuine leather band
Smart is Sexy
Pebble Steel now with Pebble Timeline
Pebble Steel brings smart function and elegant form together. Ruggedly handsome, Pebble Steel is crafted from marine-grade stainless steel and Corning Gorilla Glass, so it’s as tough as it is good looking – and it’s battery lasts up to 7 days on a single charge. And it’s built with the same brains as Pebble, so you get notifications at a glance as well as the latest scores, your Starbucks card or even your boarding pass on your wrist. Pebble’s Timeline interface arranges all of your daily events, reminders and notifications in an easy-to-read chronological view. Ships with a black genuine leather watch band.
Leaving Your Phone In Your Pocket Has Never Been Classier
We all need to be connected and accessible, but pulling out your phone at dinner to check a text message or incoming call is a bit. ..gauche. With Pebble Steel, just a quick glance lets you read messages, see who’s calling or see important emails and never miss a beat. Or with hundreds of free apps, check the weather, stocks, train schedule and more. And yes, it also tells the time—with nearly 1,000 watchfaces to suit your style.
Perfect for Meetings Underwater
Ridiculous, right? Pebble Steel doesn’t think so. It’s waterproof up to 5 ATM (approx. 165’) so you can be accessible even while doing laps in the pool. With the available steel band, Pebble Steel is perfect for things like running in the rain or boating, while keeping your phone tucked away and dry. And while we’re on the subject of exercise, Pebble Steel also syncs with popular apps like RunKeeper, letting you track your progress from your wrist.
Works with your iPhone or Android Smartphone
- Connects wirelessly via Bluetooth with iOS and Android Smartphones
- iPhone (iOS6 and up)
- Android (OS 4.0 and up)
Apps for Everything—Pebble App Store
Discover thousands of apps and watchfaces to customize Pebble Steel to fit your life. Check sports scores with the ESPN app, listen to your music, or start voice navigation without having to touch your phone. Health and fitness apps like Misfit, Jawbone, and others let you track steps, activity, and sleep.
Popular sports apps like RunKeeper and FreeCaddie help you track performance and enjoy what you love.
Check in on FourSquare with a single click or find a place to eat on Yelp! Pebble is an open platform, so new apps are always in the works from our development community and partners, letting you take advantage of new watchfaces, games and other innovations.
Control your favorite music apps—including iTunes, Spotify, and Pandora—from your Pebble without missing a beat while running, cycling or just playing music from a dock at home.
Discover watch faces and bands to customize Pebble Steel
What's in the box?
- Pebble Steel Smartwatch
- Leather Band
- Custom USB Charging Cable
- Quick Start Guide
Even Easier with Timeline
Pebble timeline collects all of your daily appointments, notfications, and events and arranges them in a single, easy-to-read chronological view, accessed the by the same easy-access Up and Down buttons that you scroll through watchfaces and menus. The Select button takes you to the main menu, which includes music, control, alarm, and settings. A simple tap on the watch or the flick of your wrist will illuminate the backlight.
- Read texts, notifications and incoming calls
- Control your music right from your wrist
- Swim, shower, or run in the rain
- Go up to a week without charging
- Read your display in direct sunlight or total darkness
- Play games, check scores, and more