EVGA GeForce GTX 970 For The Win (FTW) ACX 2.0
The new EVGA GeForce GTX 970 is powered by the next-generation NVIDIA Maxwell architecture, giving you incredible performance, unmatched power efficiency, and cutting-edge features.
Maxwell is the most advanced GPU architecture ever made, designed to be the engine of next-generation gaming. Inspired by light, it was designed to solve some of the most complex lighting and graphics challenges in visual computing. For the first time, gaming GPUs can dynamically render indirect light using the new VXGI (Voxel Global Illumination technology. Scenes are significantly more lifelike as light interacts more realistically in the game environment.
EVGA ACX 2.0
This card features EVGA ACX 2.0 cooling. With optimized Swept fan blades, double ball bearings and an extreme low power motor, EVGA ACX 2.0 delivers more air flow with less power, unlocking additional power for the GPU.
Dynamic Super Resolution Technology
Enable the detail of 4K monitors, on a 1080P display. DSR produces smoother images by rendering a game at a high resolution, then downscaling it to the native resolution of the display using advanced filtering.
Super-Smooth and Stutter-Free
GeForce GTX 970 cards support tear-free, super-fast NVIDIA G-Sync monitor display technology, including 4K. Together, these technologies provide the most immersive and competitive gaming experiences possible.
- Virtual Reality Ready, DirectX12 Ready
- Gamestream to NVIDIA SHIELD, EVGA "ACX 2.0" Cooling Technology,EVGA's 24/7 Technical Support; Base Clock: 1216 MHz / Boost Clock: 1367 MHz
- Memory Clock: 7010 MHz Effective; CUDA Cores: 1664; Memory Detail: 4096MB GDDR5,
- Memory Bit Width 256 Bit / Memory Speed: 0.28ns / Memory Bandwidth: 224.3 GB/s, Recommended PSU: 500W or greater power supply
- System Requirements - 500 Watt or greater power supply, PCI Express, PCI Express 2.0 or PCI Express 3.0 compliant motherboard with one graphics slot, Windows 10, Windows 8 & 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista