Mio Alpha Heart Rate Monitor Sports Watch
Personal Activity Intelligence
Personal Activity Intelligence
PAI (Personal Activity Intelligence) is a revolutionary new metric that measures your body’s response to physical activity, providing guidance on how much activity is required to maintain optimal health. pai can predict your overall wellness and longevity by simply interpreting your heart rate data and personal profile. Put simply, pai helps you live healthier for longer.
The Mio pai app is available for iOS and Android and works exclusively with all Mio wearable products.
Heart Rate Watch + Activity Tracker
Engineered for Athletes Who Demand the Best
Take your training to the next level by using heart rate to track and improve your performance. Used by top athletes, Mio ALPHA provides performance heart rate monitoring in comfort. ALPHA features include:
- EKG-accurate heart rate monitoring even during rigorous exercise
- Heart rate taken at wrist, eliminates need for a chest strap
- Soft and durable silicone band to ensure a snug fit
- User configurable heart rate zone with LED indicator and audible alerts
- Post-workout activity review of total exercise time, average heart rate, and time “in zone”
- Water resistant
- Connects with Bluetooth to your favorite fitness apps
No Chest Strap Required
Mio eliminates the need for constricting chest straps. Our technology reads heart rate on the wrist in a comfortable, easy to wear design.
Accurate at High Intensity
ALPHA provides EKG-accurate heart rate data, even during high intensity workouts such as running and cycling.
Continuous Heart Rate
Mio samples heart rate continuously from the wrist.
Bluetooth 4.0 Compatible
Transmit heart rate data from your ALPHA to your compatible Bluetooth Smart (4.0) smartphone.
Why PAI is the Best Activity Metric!
Mio is a pioneer in Heart Rate Technology, and we are now introducing a revolutionary new metric and app that makes sense of your heart rate data. pai is a free app and exclusive to Mio wearables.
It’s Meaningful: Other metrics such as steps provide limited insights into physical activity, as not all steps are created equal, and not all exercise involves steps. The most accurate way to assess the health benefits from activity is to analyze an individual’s heart rate data.
It’s Simple: The goal is to maintain a minimum score of 100 pai for maximum health benefits. pai makes sense of heart rate data.
It’s Personal: pai is calculated based on age, gender, resting heart rate and maximum heart rate. It is a personalized experience that makes the 100 pai goal and all pai calculations customized and accurate for each individual.
It’s Scientific: The Mio pai algorithm is founded upon data collected from the Hunt Health Study over a 20-year period involving 60,000 participants conducted by the Nobel Prize-winning Faculty of Medicine at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
In the box:
- Mio ALPHA performance heart rate monitor sports watch
- USB charging dock with magnetic alignment
- Mio ALPHA Quick Start Guide
- Mio ALPHA Warranty Information
ALPHA is compatible with Bluetooth 4.0 smartphones including iPhone 4S and higher, iPad 3rd generation and higher, iPad mini, IPod Touch, and Android devices 4.3 and higher with Bluetooth 4.0.
Visit our website for up-to-date information on device compatibility.
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Smart (4.0).
- Sensors: Optical heart rate.
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium Plymer.
- Battery Life: 20-24 hours in heart rate monitoring mode.
- Water Resistance: 3ATM (30m).
- ALPHA Black/Black and Black/White fit wrists 5.7 inch-7.8 inch.
- ALPHA Indigo fits wrists 5.2 inch-6.7.
Why Train With Heart?
Heart rate training is the most effective way to track your fitness and improve your performance. That''s why Mio develops innovative, easy-to-use products that make heart rate monitoring comfortable and accessible for all athletes.
- Understand your physiological response to exercise with real-time, continuous feedback.
- Prevent injury caused by over training and improper pacing.
- Improve workout efficiency and effectiveness by training in the appropriate heart rate zone.
- Develop your body’s ability to use fat as fuel.
- Accurately track your progress.
NOTE: Box slightly damage during transit. Do not affect the item.